ConcateNation

Howdy Pilgrim
Welcome to VetZine's Blog
Concatenation
The linking together
of a series of events or ideas
''The Domino Theory''
we have been warned about.
They say
we are at war
Who is the
Enemy ?
Eastasia ?
Westasia ?
Phantasia ?
Daily Dispatches
from the Trenches
email me





Archives:

Powered by:

Download iPodder, the cross-platform podcast receiver





Who links to me?
E-Mail Me

Tuesday, April 22, 2003

 
Mass Murder Again

"It is from the memories of common people who survived the Dresden Bombing of February 13-14, 1945, that we can understand why somewhere between 130,000 and 300,000 common people had to die. The truth is the Allies (Churchill's England, Stalin's Russia and Roosevelt's U.S.) mass murdered them.
-- Don Harkins The Idaho Observer
http://proliberty.com/observer/20030402.htm

The Dresden Bombing � An Eyewitness Account
By Edda West, Canada
On September 11, 2001, as I watched the horror of the World Trade Center attack and destruction, I started having flashbacks of where I had come from, what my family had lived through, and the deep cellular memory I still hold as a survivor of the Dresden firebombing in 1945. I could feel the desperation and terror of the poor people trapped in those towers, the hideous realization that there was no escape and that I was witnessing the collective death of thousands of people � an unimaginable act of mass murder. My mind was screaming. This is Dresden!! This is Dresden again!! I am witnessing this over again - another time, another place, but the horror and destruction are the same, differing only in a lesser death toll, a few thousand people compared to the several hundred thousand innocents that died in Dresden.

Current Concerns
http://www.currentconcerns.ch/archive/2003/02/20030230.php

posted by Vetzine

 

Powered By Blogger TM