ConcateNation

Howdy Pilgrim
Welcome to VetZine's Blog
Concatenation
The linking together
of a series of events or ideas
''The Domino Theory''
we have been warned about.
They say
we are at war
Who is the
Enemy ?
Eastasia ?
Westasia ?
Phantasia ?
Daily Dispatches
from the Trenches
email me





Archives:

Powered by:

Download iPodder, the cross-platform podcast receiver





Who links to me?
E-Mail Me

Sunday, May 04, 2003

 
TO THWART THE COMING AMERICAN POLICE STATE


From: Katherine Albrecht kma@nocards.org
To: Joseph Almond Jalmond2000@cs.com
Subject: Joseph Almond, madman (Pass it on)
Date sent: 04 May 2003 09:48:05 -0400
Organization:


Joseph:

I picked up your flyers today -- they are great! I am delighted at your
energy, enthusiasm, and eloquence. I am forwarding this to a few people I
admire who might be able to help you spread the word.

Let's hope your spark kindles many more hearts and minds to fight for
freedom.

May God richly bless you and your work.

-Katherine



On Sun, 2003-05-04 at 06:21, Jalmond2000@cs.com wrote:
> From: Jalmond2000@cs.com
> To: controlcover@juno.com
> Subject: Patriot Safari by Joseph Almond, 5/4/03 ...Pass it on.
> Date: 04 May 2003 06:18:39 -0400
>
> There is only one thing more fascinating than the thoughts of a
> madman: His actions.
>
> I am a madman.
>
> I have been a madman since first reading about the content and scope of
> the USA PATRIOT ACT. Within minutes after reading it (eff.org) I told
> Cheryl that I now knew why I was born:

TO THWART THE COMING AMERICAN POLICE STATE.
>
> Within a month, my cascading actions became a tornado.
>
> I couldn't find my keys! (They were in my hand)
>
> I stood staring into the fridge, wondering if I was getting or
> replacing food.
>
> I picked up the phone and wondered if I had made the call or if I
> needed to.
>
> You may diagnose Alzheimer's. Nope. It's PATRIOZHEIMERS DISEASE.
>
> Many people have it.
>
> It is the uncontrollable lapse into madness at the very thought of
> what Congress has done.
>
> I get angry EACH and EVERY time I think of it.
>
> Bastards.
>
> Hypocrites.
>
> Enemies.
>
> Oh yes, I know my words may offend some,

BUT I PLAINLY DON'T CARE IF THEY DO!
>
> I'm mad. Hopping mad.
>
> And I don't care if this anger, this indignation...costs me my life, my
> liberty or my sacred credit cards!
>
> You should be mad too.
>
> Damn it, we're losing our wondrous freedom with each passing day now,
> thanks to two things: First, THE PATRIOT ACT and second, THE APATHY of
> the American people.
>
> This apathy will be the dirt that buries the coffin of this once
> great, glorious Republic.
>
> Don't ever forget that.
>
> And those who are uncaring hold the shovel!
>
> I am a madman. I will remain such until bureaucrats squeal.
>
> The only way to cool me off is to move about, quickly. I feel the air as
> I place another 10, 50, 5,000 leaflets onto windshields of parked cars.
>
> This morning I'll precision bomb scores of churches.
>
> My leaflets will grace the Buicks, Toyota's and Chevy's of the
> righteous and the vain.
>
> I shall walk and lean and lift those beloved wiperblades until I have no
> more strength.
>
> And as I do, I think of you. Of life. Of childhood. Of concerts,
> movies, seashores, conversations, music, fears, ideas and Roosevelt
> Totten.
>
> O Roosevelt, beloved Friend.
>
> He is now 70. My surrogate father since March of 2002. I remember the
> moment I rang his doorbell. I had driven past his home in Muskegon
> Heights and saw a little red trailer. Just what I needed. Why? God only
> knew. But I needed it. Desperately. I had to have it.
>
> He is a tall, lanky gentleman. Black and GOLDEN. He has perfect
> children. I saw their framed pictures. Upstairs, downstairs, in his eyes
> and even in his actions...their pictures were EVERYWHERE!
>
> I fell in love with him within 5 minutes.
>
> When God created true Gentlemen, Roosevelt Totten was the mold.
>
> He makes homemade barbecue sauce. Been doing it for over 40 years now.
> Doesn't sell it. Won't share the recipe...but I know how he makes it, as
> I have the vision of an angel:
>
> The Totten Sauce:
>
> 5 cups of Wisdom
>
> A pinch of disgrace
>
> 3 quarts of Love
>
> 1 Tablespoon of compassion
>
> A cube of excitement
>
> Stir with memories added slowly
>
> Simmer over devotion
>
> Let cool, tasting often.
>
> Pour into containers that only earth's most fortunate souls will ever
> touch
>
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>
> There is only one Roosevelt Totten. There are millions of them.
>
> I know there is only one.
>
> Senators believe there are millions.
>
> Who is right?
>
> The man who keeps his hair "just so" or the madman whose sweat must be
> wiped often?
>
> Individuality is why the PATRIOT ACT SUCKS.
>
> Unique, precious, eccentric and unpredictable PEOPLE are why I have wept
> as I ponder the effects of that legislation.
>
> Congress will be judged. Not by me. Not by voters. Not by history.
> Congress will be judged by Almighty God.
>
> The individual I worship and serve.
>
> The guy that Roosevelt Totten kneels to daily.
>
> God, the Father, will get PISSED as he sees these idiots, as they melt
> at the final Judgment.
>
> And when Christ even thinks to intervene, dad will snap, "Shut up. I AM
> speaking!"
>
> Pity your Senator.
>
> Don't pray for him. His soul is lost, for he did the easy thing. The
> popular. He went along. He flowed. He was timid, selfish and vain. He
> voted for the Patriot Act out of fear.
>
> Senators are supposed to be culled from the best and brightest from our
> communities. They are supposed to be the bulwark that protects
> civilization from the tidal wave of emotion.
>
> Instead they were as tissue on a hurricane.
>
> Toilet tissue. Together. Flying. In every direction...but the on they
> were paid to, groomed for and UNDER OATH to be.
>
> Senators are placed to fly in the precision formation to PROTECT AND
> DEFEND the Bill of Rights, the Constitution and my very ability to write
> these words.
>
> They blew it.
>
> They became instant and permanent TERRORISTS.
>
> They are midwives of brutality.
>
> Absentee fathers of the second Civil War.
>
> Damn them. Damn them forever!
>
> I shall not for give them. Never.
>
> They will not repent, recant or deconstruct that hell-inspired Patriot
> Act.
>
> Shit.
>
josephalmond@blogspot.com> May 4, 2003
>
> email this piece to your Senator. He'll never get it. America is
> broke.
>
> The faces of the Founders is deep red and turning redder. So is mine. I
> need breeze.
> ________________________________________________________________________

> Become a Leafleteer:
>
> Send .60 in postage to the madman
>
> You will be sent a packet containing leaflets and supporting
> documents.
>
> If you let the Patriot Act stand without a fierce fight, you will be in
> trouble at the Judgment.
>
> So help me, God.
>
> Do it.
>
> DO IT!
>
> Join the growing group of madmen, and stop the Machine while you still
> can.
>
> Sanity didn't work.
>
> Joseph Almond is the madman and Founder of "Operation: LEAFLET
> AMERICA"
> He hunts for other madmen and wants to go on a Safari to kill The
> Patriot Act.
>
> Joseph Almond
> 1020 Calgary Drive
> Muskegon, MI 49444
>
> (231) 578-9181

Joseph Almond Jalmond2000@cs.com
http://josephalmond.blogspot.com/


posted by Vetzine

 

Powered By Blogger TM