ConcateNation

Howdy Pilgrim
Welcome to VetZine's Blog
Concatenation
The linking together
of a series of events or ideas
''The Domino Theory''
we have been warned about.
They say
we are at war
Who is the
Enemy ?
Eastasia ?
Westasia ?
Phantasia ?
Daily Dispatches
from the Trenches
email me





Archives:

Powered by:

Download iPodder, the cross-platform podcast receiver





Who links to me?
E-Mail Me

Sunday, August 08, 2004

 
Texas Police Brutality

Stop it and stop it now !!!

IS A MISDEMEANOR A DEATH PENALTY NOW? - July 20, 2004 -
I know you are very busy but I am in a desperate situation because Rockwall County Texas is refusing to abide by emergency room doctor's orders to keep my daughter alive! Please keep in mind that the District Attorney who procured my daughter's conviction is the same District Attorney who contributed to the death of my 21 year old son last year through his bizarre legal corruption! Help me save my daughter's life!!! Chandra will die unless we move fast..

There are 11.5 million incarcerated presently and the "The Citizen" predicted there will be 35 million by the end of the decade. YOUR FAMILY OR LOVED ONE WILL BE PART IN THIS INCARCERATION. GET INVOLVED NOW!

We can have 175 million members in our group if you will get involved! We presently have over 10,000. 96% of inmates are NON VIOLENT and are not guilty of anything more than YOU have ever done.
It is now against the law to say: UNDER GOD. Are you guilty of this? If so beware.
WE NEED YOU!
Brenda Pitts Bennett
http://www.geocities.com/copbrutality/


posted by Vetzine

 

Powered By Blogger TM