ConcateNation

Howdy Pilgrim
Welcome to VetZine's Blog
Concatenation
The linking together
of a series of events or ideas
''The Domino Theory''
we have been warned about.
They say
we are at war
Who is the
Enemy ?
Eastasia ?
Westasia ?
Phantasia ?
Daily Dispatches
from the Trenches
email me





Archives:

Powered by:

Download iPodder, the cross-platform podcast receiver





Who links to me?
E-Mail Me

Sunday, January 09, 2005

 
Carlila Sherman

Carlila Sherman
contact: preacherman35@JoiMail.com

"My baby girl was born with a hole in her heart.
She had 4 open heart surgery operations.
Her cardioligist ordered that she be given NO vaccianations.
The CPS took her away.
Then immediately injected her with vaccinations".

"They took my 14 year old girl too"

"i got a notice ordering me to appear in court,
the notice did not give a charge"
"I went to court on the date ordered.
They did not tell me the charge"
"I asked the judge for a jury trial.
The judge shouted 'Shut Up'"

"I am still being ordered into court,
still no charge or jury"
"They took my computer.
You may contact me through Rev Ronnie Dean
preacherman35@JoiMail.com

Broadcast
These Orwellian Times
10 am Central Time
Crusade Radio
http://www.crusaderadio.com


posted by Vetzine

 

Powered By Blogger TM