ConcateNation

Howdy Pilgrim
Welcome to VetZine's Blog
Concatenation
The linking together
of a series of events or ideas
''The Domino Theory''
we have been warned about.
They say
we are at war
Who is the
Enemy ?
Eastasia ?
Westasia ?
Phantasia ?
Daily Dispatches
from the Trenches
email me





Archives:

Powered by:

Download iPodder, the cross-platform podcast receiver





Who links to me?
E-Mail Me

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

 
Terri Schindler's Headstone

On Terri Schindler's headstone
a public confession by Michael Schiavo.

Inscribed on the marker are these
words, "departed the earth on Feb 25, 1990"
Yet Terri Schindler died of torture on
March 31 2005
More Click [HERE]

This is not the first public confession by Schiavo

SCHIAVO: Removing somebody's feeding is
very painless. It is a very easy way to die.
Probably the second better way to die,
being the first being an aneurysm.

And it doesn't bother me at all. I've seen it happen.
I had to do it with my own parents.

(Quote source: CNN Larry King Live)
Interview With Michael Schiavo
Aired October 27, 2003 - 21:00 ET
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0310/27/lkl.00.html

posted by Vetzine

 

Powered By Blogger TM