ConcateNation

Howdy Pilgrim
Welcome to VetZine's Blog
Concatenation
The linking together
of a series of events or ideas
''The Domino Theory''
we have been warned about.
They say
we are at war
Who is the
Enemy ?
Eastasia ?
Westasia ?
Phantasia ?
Daily Dispatches
from the Trenches
email me





Archives:

Powered by:

Download iPodder, the cross-platform podcast receiver





Who links to me?
E-Mail Me

Saturday, March 25, 2006

 
CPS Child Abuse

September 26, 2005 , Teddy Bear Shelter, E Broadway, Tucson
I saw my son for the first time today. It was horrible. Francis Caccovale, the visitation supervisor, met me at the shelter. When I saw my son, I ran over to him. He stood there, hunched over, arms hanging at his sides, completely spaced out, as though he had a lobotomy. I kept saying, "Ruffles, it's Mama". He was totally gone. I couldn't reach him.

http://cpsdestroysmyangel.blogspot.com/


posted by Vetzine

 

Powered By Blogger TM