ConcateNation

Howdy Pilgrim
Welcome to VetZine's Blog
Concatenation
The linking together
of a series of events or ideas
''The Domino Theory''
we have been warned about.
They say
we are at war
Who is the
Enemy ?
Eastasia ?
Westasia ?
Phantasia ?
Daily Dispatches
from the Trenches
email me





Archives:

Powered by:

Download iPodder, the cross-platform podcast receiver





Who links to me?
E-Mail Me

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

 
Police State
Church Calls For 9-11 Action



"First they came for the terrorists but I wasn't a terrorist so I stayed silent and went about my business. Then they came for those suspected of terrorism, but I certainly wasn't a suspect so I stayed silent and went about my business. Then they came for those who defended those who were suspected of terrorism, but I wasn't defending such people so I stayed silent and went about my business. Then, one day, they came and began to "suspect" me, so I stayed very, very silent and went about my business.
And that is how I lost my soul."
[MORE]
=======
If you are unable to join the protests, consider joining the general strike. Stay home, do not work, do not buy on 9-11

posted by Vetzine

 

Powered By Blogger TM