ConcateNation

Howdy Pilgrim
Welcome to VetZine's Blog
Concatenation
The linking together
of a series of events or ideas
''The Domino Theory''
we have been warned about.
They say
we are at war
Who is the
Enemy ?
Eastasia ?
Westasia ?
Phantasia ?
Daily Dispatches
from the Trenches
email me





Archives:

Powered by:

Download iPodder, the cross-platform podcast receiver





Who links to me?
E-Mail Me

Thursday, August 09, 2007

 
Police State
Whistle Blower Arrested On Bogus Charges


Court Watchers Needed
Media Coverage Needed
========
PRESS RELEASE
August 8, 2007

My name is Nancy Jo Grant, on March 22, 2006 I blew the whistle on the racketeering, closed door hearings, forced plea deals, bogus trials and the warehousing of inmates in the DeSoto County Courthouse, 12th Judicial Circuit, and DeSoto County Jail in Florida. Three months later, June 29, 2006 I was arrested and a gag order placed on me. Judge James S. Parker ordered that I was not allowed to talk to any inmates or any inmate's family members about anything going on at the jail or courthouse as condition of my
bond, which was set at $50,000. [MORE]

Please contact:
Nancy Jo Grant
803 E. Magnolia Street, Arcadia, Florida 34266
ngrant@strato.net,
(863) 494-0363
Website http://nancygrant.info/
Please copy the entire press release
and email to media and activists

posted by Vetzine

 

Powered By Blogger TM